The college has separate training & placement cell managed by a dedicated team. The cell plays an important role in student’s future: an indispensable pillar of the Institute. This department continuously strives to help students in pursuing their career goals by acquiring employment-seeking skills and ultimately to attain desired employment Campus Interviews. The cell acts as an interface for industrial training and placement of students and guides them in securing jobs with their knowledge and exploring various avenues for their placement.
- To provide a vital link between the students and prospective employers.
- To plan and organize career talks & personality development programmes.
- To develop & maintain close liaison with industry / organizations to facilitate placement of students.
- Students are placed for practical training in various establishments according to their area of interest and specialization.
- Monitoring of training of students in different industries is conducted by faculty members of respective departments.
- Analysis of industrial training is carried out on the basis of evaluation report received from the industries.
- Matter content and presentation of the training report submitted by the students and viva-voce conducted by the expert committee, constituted (discipline wise).
Mr. Manbir singh(T&P Officer)
Training & Placement Cell
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone No – 9814711888