The students of Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering will have the ability to
1. apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
2. design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
3. design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety,manufacturability, and sustainability.
4. function on multidisciplinary teams.
5. identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
6. understand professional and ethical responsibility.
7. communicate effectively.
8. understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
9. recognize the need to engage in life-long learning
10. attain knowledge of contemporary issues.
11. use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.