On completion of the (ECE) degree, the Electronics and Communication graduates will be able to
1. Utilize the basic knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering field.
2. Identify, formulate and solve complex problems to achieve demonstrated conclusions using mathematical principles and engineering sciences.
3. Design system components that meet the requirement of public safety and offer solutions to the societal and environmental concerns.
4. Apply research based knowledge to design and conduct experiments, analyze, synthesize and interpret the data pertaining to Electronics and Communication Engineering problems and arrive at valid conclusions.
5. Construct, choose and apply the techniques, resources and modern engineering tools required for Electronics and Communication Engineering applications.
6. Apply the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety and cultural issues and endure the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Examine the impact of engineering solutions in global and environmental contexts and utilize the knowledge for sustained development.
8. Develop consciousness of professional, ethical and social responsibilities as experts in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.